Friday, November 18, 2011



Loose, Splashy Contemporary Painting

Oh, The Life
6 X 6 X 2 oil on canvas

contact me for purchase:
© M. Allison 2011
mallisonartist.com
available for auction on Daily Paintworks.com
starting bid:  85.


I've begun to do some small pieces and I love doing
them, but must confess, it is a learning process, since
I'm so used to painting pretty large works.
But...wouldn't you love to be under that umbrella?


Contemporary Fine Art International
Daily Paintworks
Figurative Artists International
Mixed Media Artists International
Daily Painters of Texas
Visual Arts Alliance
Artists Alive and Well


I just earned a page in the
 Contemporary Fine Arts International calendar 
with my painting: 'Texas Cowboy' and have 
been juried in their online gallery.  Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment