Sunday, January 22, 2012



Female Figurative Stylized Oil on Canvas painting by M. Allison

Holding Court
24 X 36    oil on canvas
available for purchase
contact me for purchase and commissions:
allison@mallisonartist.com
© M. Allison 2011
mallisonartist.com
$400.



Well..we were at the Supreme Court building in Washington DC.,
so I thought an appropriate title would be 'Holding Court' as that is what
they appear to be doing in an abstract sense of the phrase.  
Somehow this photo emerged with more ochre colors, and
I loved the difference in this one and 'Who's Calling' that I have
posted previously.  I love the light and shadow!


Contemporary Fine Art International  CFAI.co
Artists of Texas
Daily Painters of Texas
Figurative Artists International
Mixed Media Artists International
Daily Paintworks.com
now posting on Pinterest.com

0 COMMENTS:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment