Sunday, November 3, 2013

“Who was Mary Magdalene?” Original Contemporary figurative oil painting of Mary Magdalene in red with impasto paint by contemporary Utah artist Linda Dalton Walker, oil on board, 12” x 20.5”


Artist Linda Dalton Walker Contemporary artist, Original oil painting of Mary Magdalene holding out her hand, dressed in red with impasto oil paint on board, “Who was Mary Magdalene?”, 12” x 20.5”, $300.00

Apostle to the Apostles?
Equal in status and authority to Peter?
Beloved of Christ?

Come to her
Take her hand
Open your hearts and let her in

I bud forth delights like the vine, my blossoms become
Fruit fair and rich. Come to me, all you that yearn for
Me, and be filled with my fruits; you will remember me
As sweeter than honey, better than the honeycomb.

                                                            SIRACH 24:17-19


To purchase this painting or for more information  CLICK HERE

Visit www.daltonwalkerart.com to view more of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment